Before I just jump into our lives, lets give you a brief run down of us. My husband and I have four children. Three girls and one boy. Madilynn, Hannah, Avery and Bennett. And no, we were not trying for a boy. If our last had been a fourth girl (which we were fully expecting, although we didn't know the sex), we still would have been done with four kids. We have no more seats in the family car, therefore we are done.
We made the decision to home school starting this year. It's not easy, and some days it's not even fun. But, I know I can do this. On the bad days, I can catch myself longingly watching the school bus drive by as mom's head to the gym or out for coffee or (in my fantasy) back to bed....on the good days I consider making myself a cape and walking around in it along with a mask, tights and bodysuit (oh, did I forget to mention that this fantasy has me with a perfectly toned body) because of my amazing skills in juggling teacher and mom roles. Most days I fall somewhere in the middle and call it a success if we finish school, are dressed, the house is somewhat clean and dinner is on the table at 5:30.
So, that's the run-down. With many more details to follow in, hopefully, many more posts to come. Although I'm not going to guarantee anything because, like I said before, this is not a New Year's Resolution.
No comments:
Post a Comment