So, third times a charm...right? I have huge aspirations to blog weekly about our lives, and that exact thing is what gets in the way. I suppose that it isn't necessarily a bad thing, you know, letting life get in the way of computers :)
I'm hoping that now that I have something to blog about (because life with four kids is super dull) that I might get around to posting without constantly feeling like I'm starting over again! Our family is starting the long, stressful, fun, expensive, crazy, nerve-wracking process of building a house. It's something that's been a dream for many years and it's so amazing to have it finally happen. Although we are learning that the steps towards building are long, slow and backwards at times...we know that the end result is going to be great. And it feels so good to know that soon we will be in our forever house. The house where our girls will bring home first dates, where we will be able to host gatherings and bible studies, where eventually our grand-children will come and spend the night.
There are so many daydreams I could list that flood my mind, but for now, all we have is this. But man, it's going to be so much more than just this soon enough!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment