Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

All I want for Christmas is CONCRETE!

Timing is always something that has been an interesting part of this project so far.  Timing for things to happen on the property, timing for things to change in our personal lives, timing for finances to open up just when the call comes in that we need to add to the budget.  I know it's not a coincidence....

This week was another great scenario.  We got our Stem wall poured on Christmas Eve!  It very well was the most exciting gift I got this year (although the wrapped ones were all a close 2nd).

(this is a view of the house from the left corner of the house.  The garage is right out of site on the right side.)

Thankfully Seth's hard work saved us a lot of extra fees with the re-framing and pour of the concrete. We took a little jaunt over this weekend to check on everything, and it looks great!  It's funny how the concrete makes it feel small, in a strange way.  Luckily I was told to expect that.  I really felt that there was NO way our car would fit in the garage, but I'm sure it's fine.  And, if anyone knows the amount of things we have in our garage, I'm not expecting to drive the car in the garage right away, anyways!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment